like like !
Friday, August 28, 2009

Ne-yo - Mad

She's starin' at me,
I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'.
Mmmmm
Nobody's talkin',
'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'.
Ohhh...
And now is I'm yellin' over her,
She's yellin' over me.
All that that means
Is neither of us is listening,
(And what's even worse).
That we don't even remember why were fighting.

So both of us are mad for...
Nothin'
(Fighting for).
Nothin'
(Crying for).
Nothin'
(Whoahhh).
But we won't let it go for
Nothin'
(No not for)
Nothin'.
This should be nothin' to a love like what we got.
Ohhh, baby...
I know sometimes
It's gonna rain...
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
(Cant sleep through the pain).

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me).
No, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
Ohhh no no no...

And it gets me upset, girl
When you're constantly accusing.
(Askin' questions like you've already known).
We're fighting this war, baby
When both of us are losing.
(This ain't the way that love is supposed to go).
Whoaaaaaaaaa...
What happened to workin' it out.
We've falled into this place
Where you ain't backin' down
And I ain't backin' down.
So what the hell do we do now...
It's all for...
Nothin'
(Fighting for).
Nothin'
(Crying for).
Nothin'
(Whoahhh).
But we won't let it go for
Nothin'
(No not for)
Nothin'.
This should be nothin' to a love like what we got.
Ohhh, baby...
I know sometimes
It's gonna rain...
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
(Cant sleep through the pain).

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me).
No, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
Ohhh no no no...

Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect,
(Perfect, perfect, oh oh).
And just how good it's gonna be.
We can't fuss and we can't fight
Long as everything alright between us
Before we go to sleep.

Baby, we're gonna be happy.

Baby I know sometimes
It's gonna rain...
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
(Can't sleep through the pain).
Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me).
No, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
Ohhh no no no...




Tay Sok Fong ♥;
-MomoFong ♥
MARYJANE


"Shes attached to Daniel windsor ♥.
26th January '10, th day i fell in love with you
Her heart is filled with love towards Daniel ♥
Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92.
She’s a lil girl,
who strongly believes in her principle,
living in her perfect world
And she love her boyfriend ♥ . A lot .
"
Msn | BlogSkin | FaceBook | Friendster ♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

1 飞轮海 songs playing ♥ ♥ ♥


Events of my life .
Fahrenheit's ♥music showcase at st james - 16th Dec'09 Tay Sok Fong ♥;
-MomoFong ♥ 17 th Birthday !

- got Aino from 2nd sis & Nano from mum {&} big sis !
Christmas '09 !- i got presents ! From mum {&} sisters ! (:


1 in the afternoon.
you said
" we break up already . On the day you left ."
I forgot about you .
Cause I dont wanna cry because of you again .
You're an asshole !

Audition -
Ign: MARYJANE ; lv 25 ;
Fam: ~Evolution~ ;
Couple: no couple , unavailable
; no team .

My gans♥
Alex Kor . Applepie Shayne
Benson Gayles ♥♥ 2102'10
Bernard Di
Chee Ho Daddy . Chris Baobeh
Ding Liang Kor
Euray Baby♥
Fera baby2
Iris Giant Peanut; 8 Oct '09
Jeremy Di♥♥ Dec; '08? .
Jian xian kor Jonathan Kor
Kenneth CB ♥
Larry Di
Willie Son
Liting BaoBehhs . Li xiang Di
Mervyn oppa
Sabrina mummy .
SOTPLUG mei
Timothy Kor
Valent Kor . Velencia Twinneh . Vincent Kor
Wei Xiang Di
Yan mei mei . Ying Hao Kor .
Yuan Xuan (Kyo-) Di ♥♥

0 more slots to go ! Too full !

"Shes attached to Jiro Wang♥.
8th Dec '09, th day i fell in love with you
Her heart is filled with love towards Jiro ♥
Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92.
She’s a lil girl,
who strongly believes in her principle,
living in her perfect world
"



Tagboard here.

Please tag. Thank you :D








the sites.
Us♥ .


Jiro♥ .

~Evolution .
Ailing . Angeline . Archery . Azizul . Band . Brandon . Christianna . Chu Yan . Derrick . Dorothy . Eng Koon . Geoffrey . Gerine . Hui Shan . Illusion . Jacqueline . Jasmine. Wong . Jia Wei . Jin Hui . John Hao . Joyi . Jun Hui . Kai Jie . Kathy . Lynn . Matilda . Melvin . Nicholas . Olivia . Pauline . Rachel . Roaslind . Rosanne . Shayne . Shieleen . Sok Eng . Sok Leng . SOTPLUG Mei . Sujena . TB30 . Velencia . Vidya . Wei Xiang di di . Wynne . XiiaoR3dz . Xiu Yu . Yan Mei Mei . Ying Hao . Yin Ching . Zen . Zhi Qi .

link me and i'll link you . If wanna be linked, tag me . If not, shut the fuck up and dont come to my blog .



April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010



Designer : Chili.
x o x o