|
>< Saturday, August 1, 2009 XD I dont know why .. I am like damn damn damn happy ! :D Hahaha Cant stop smiling to myself . LOLS ! *laugh* Went to lot1 just now . Haha . Bii was not there . I actually felt relieved . Because he did not went to play his car game instead of going out with me . Hahaha . XD Oh ya . Went to do some shopping just now . To buy those things i need to fletch my arrows de . Bah .. Left with only 10 plus fletches ): Fletches are damn ex . 100 for $18 !! ><><><>< Bought my top up card, Went home .. zzz I saw stephanie again . We alight at the same bus stop Then while alighting, she stare at me also . =.=" If she never stare at me, I wont even bother to look at the person . She dont recognize me . its ok .. So long de friend . But is all long ago le . Just use laptop after fletching my arrows for like 2 hours . =.=" Wanna see it ? Wait ah ~ . . . . . . . . . Tada ~ Orangy orangy de ~ hehehe . Oh yeah . Then when on msn just now , i saw this !! From bii bii ~ XD fortminor_baby@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 6:08 PM): hahaha . I guess he kinda understands me more le . XD I ask him read my blog, he read it already !!! XD XD XD XD XD I am so so so happy . But there is one thing that i really need to say : Bii, and whoever who come to my blog, dont run ! At least leave me a tag !! D:< Oh yeah . A stranger add me on msn and he claims to say that he found my blog so he added me . When i going to del him off my msn, he said this : and dont del me . =.=" DANG ! Whatever lah . I dont care ! XD All I know is that i wanna make my family happy and bii to feel my love to him !! Wahahahaha . Ok . I am kinda OFF . XD Bii, I so love you ! <33 |
-MomoFong ♥ MARYJANE 26th January '10, th day i fell in love with you Her heart is filled with love towards Daniel ♥ Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92. She’s a lil girl, who strongly believes in her principle, living in her perfect world And she love her boyfriend ♥ . A lot . "
Please tag. Thank you :D the sites. Us♥ . Jiro♥ . ~Evolution . Ailing . Angeline . Archery . Azizul . Band . Brandon . Christianna . Chu Yan . Derrick . Dorothy . Eng Koon . Geoffrey . Gerine . Hui Shan . Illusion . Jacqueline . Jasmine. Wong . Jia Wei . Jin Hui . John Hao . Joyi . Jun Hui . Kai Jie . Kathy . Lynn . Matilda . Melvin . Nicholas . Olivia . Pauline . Rachel . Roaslind . Rosanne . Shayne . Shieleen . Sok Eng . Sok Leng . SOTPLUG Mei . Sujena . TB30 . Velencia . Vidya . Wei Xiang di di . Wynne . XiiaoR3dz . Xiu Yu . Yan Mei Mei . Ying Hao . Yin Ching . Zen . Zhi Qi .
link me and i'll link you . If wanna be linked, tag me . If not, shut the fuck up and dont come to my blog .
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |