Mornings . =.=
Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WHAT THE FCUK ?!?!?!?!?!
The first 3 words that came out from my mouth this morning when I woke up at 652 .
I am suppose to reach school at 810 !
There is macroecons CT today .

Ya .
Then fast fast bath ,
then cannot find my ez-link card .
Then mummy want let me use hers .
Then I was like very expensive one leh .
You know the trip to school and back home is $3 mah .
Then I found my ez-link card in my bag .
Need to fast fast rush out .
But my brother shout for me .
WHAT ?!
I shout ah .
Then another younger brother also very noisy because he was watching naruto thing .
Then the shout for me one got scolded .
When he want to tell me where is my ez-link card .
=.=
Because I am really in a rush of time .

O:
I am hungry .

Ok . Then reach school at 8 .
Good .
I thought i everything understand til very well le .
Who knows ..
I forgot a lot of formulas .
LOLS .
Got mixed up with this formula and that formula .
=.=
And then the qn come out all weird weird one .
Especially with true and false question .
Who the hell will know the author of the dont know what well book.
When I never havent even read that book in my lifetime !
=.=

Calculate here calculate there .
Then found out i got like 28 marks can fly le .
=.=
Nevermind ah .
At least I work hard le .
;D

Then I handed up my paper and run .
Actually ..
I stood outside the hall for apparently ..
No reason .
=.=
Then I just stand there until everyone finishes the paper .
Then I thought of asking Jasmine when she going to pay the money for archery things .
152 bucks .
My 152 bucks .
LOLS .
Going back to school later to give .
=.=

Anyway take bus like "free" one what .
So anything lor .
When going back home,
chat with zifeng .
LOLS .
He know yin ching and yu hui too .
;D
his OG group .
My classmate and senior .

Oh then reach home .
Ji tao sleep til 330 .
=.=
But i got read the novels that i borrowed eh .
at least when I am reading it,
I never yawn .
LOLS .
I am yawning now .
=.=
I am damn tired .

When going to sit inside the test right ,
WALAO .
The fcuking dumb TB31 never check their sitting arrangement one leh .
Then they sit like alot of our sits .
Then our class not enough table and chairs to sit .
Then some of them sit at TB29 de 2 seats .
Then TB29 of course got people no place to seat lah .
3 i think
Jun lin, weian nad dont know who .
=.=

Next time please check your sitting arrangement lah .
If you are suppose to sit from 369, jolly well do so .
Dont sit at 361 and occupy people's seats when there are many behind !
D:<
Wa .
Damn pissed off .

Ok .
Tml then study .
In the mean while,
Play game .
Heheh .

Tata~
And not tartar sauce ,
Jonathan ~


-I am happy-




Tay Sok Fong ♥;
-MomoFong ♥
MARYJANE


"Shes attached to Daniel windsor ♥.
26th January '10, th day i fell in love with you
Her heart is filled with love towards Daniel ♥
Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92.
She’s a lil girl,
who strongly believes in her principle,
living in her perfect world
And she love her boyfriend ♥ . A lot .
"
Msn | BlogSkin | FaceBook | Friendster ♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

1 飞轮海 songs playing ♥ ♥ ♥


Events of my life .
Fahrenheit's ♥music showcase at st james - 16th Dec'09 Tay Sok Fong ♥;
-MomoFong ♥ 17 th Birthday !

- got Aino from 2nd sis & Nano from mum {&} big sis !
Christmas '09 !- i got presents ! From mum {&} sisters ! (:


1 in the afternoon.
you said
" we break up already . On the day you left ."
I forgot about you .
Cause I dont wanna cry because of you again .
You're an asshole !

Audition -
Ign: MARYJANE ; lv 25 ;
Fam: ~Evolution~ ;
Couple: no couple , unavailable
; no team .

My gans♥
Alex Kor . Applepie Shayne
Benson Gayles ♥♥ 2102'10
Bernard Di
Chee Ho Daddy . Chris Baobeh
Ding Liang Kor
Euray Baby♥
Fera baby2
Iris Giant Peanut; 8 Oct '09
Jeremy Di♥♥ Dec; '08? .
Jian xian kor Jonathan Kor
Kenneth CB ♥
Larry Di
Willie Son
Liting BaoBehhs . Li xiang Di
Mervyn oppa
Sabrina mummy .
SOTPLUG mei
Timothy Kor
Valent Kor . Velencia Twinneh . Vincent Kor
Wei Xiang Di
Yan mei mei . Ying Hao Kor .
Yuan Xuan (Kyo-) Di ♥♥

0 more slots to go ! Too full !

"Shes attached to Jiro Wang♥.
8th Dec '09, th day i fell in love with you
Her heart is filled with love towards Jiro ♥
Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92.
She’s a lil girl,
who strongly believes in her principle,
living in her perfect world
"



Tagboard here.

Please tag. Thank you :D








the sites.
Us♥ .


Jiro♥ .

~Evolution .
Ailing . Angeline . Archery . Azizul . Band . Brandon . Christianna . Chu Yan . Derrick . Dorothy . Eng Koon . Geoffrey . Gerine . Hui Shan . Illusion . Jacqueline . Jasmine. Wong . Jia Wei . Jin Hui . John Hao . Joyi . Jun Hui . Kai Jie . Kathy . Lynn . Matilda . Melvin . Nicholas . Olivia . Pauline . Rachel . Roaslind . Rosanne . Shayne . Shieleen . Sok Eng . Sok Leng . SOTPLUG Mei . Sujena . TB30 . Velencia . Vidya . Wei Xiang di di . Wynne . XiiaoR3dz . Xiu Yu . Yan Mei Mei . Ying Hao . Yin Ching . Zen . Zhi Qi .

link me and i'll link you . If wanna be linked, tag me . If not, shut the fuck up and dont come to my blog .



April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010



Designer : Chili.
x o x o