Mornings . ;D
Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good morning everybody ~

I woke up at 11 .

And then 我在赖床。

All the way until now .

;D



Oh ya .

Have been eating lesser and lesser lately .

D:

I dont know why .

Even if gastric pain le .

I still dont feel like eating .

=.=



Oh .

This is my dinner ytd .

Damn pathetic de .

Rice + soup + vegetables + some prawn cracker that I havent eat finish .

And i took damn lot of picture ytd .

LOLS .

I got nothing to do
Ok .
I am going to bath now and then head towards the library .
Jiayouus sok fong .
D:
I dont feel like studying .
D:
D:
Sian .

Oh yeah yeah .
Dominic sent me msg so early in the morning when I havent wake up .
LOLS .
at 9 plus .
Dating me out .
XD



-I am happy-




Tay Sok Fong ♥;
-MomoFong ♥
MARYJANE


"Shes attached to Daniel windsor ♥.
26th January '10, th day i fell in love with you
Her heart is filled with love towards Daniel ♥
Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92.
She’s a lil girl,
who strongly believes in her principle,
living in her perfect world
And she love her boyfriend ♥ . A lot .
"
Msn | BlogSkin | FaceBook | Friendster ♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

1 飞轮海 songs playing ♥ ♥ ♥


Events of my life .
Fahrenheit's ♥music showcase at st james - 16th Dec'09 Tay Sok Fong ♥;
-MomoFong ♥ 17 th Birthday !

- got Aino from 2nd sis & Nano from mum {&} big sis !
Christmas '09 !- i got presents ! From mum {&} sisters ! (:


1 in the afternoon.
you said
" we break up already . On the day you left ."
I forgot about you .
Cause I dont wanna cry because of you again .
You're an asshole !

Audition -
Ign: MARYJANE ; lv 25 ;
Fam: ~Evolution~ ;
Couple: no couple , unavailable
; no team .

My gans♥
Alex Kor . Applepie Shayne
Benson Gayles ♥♥ 2102'10
Bernard Di
Chee Ho Daddy . Chris Baobeh
Ding Liang Kor
Euray Baby♥
Fera baby2
Iris Giant Peanut; 8 Oct '09
Jeremy Di♥♥ Dec; '08? .
Jian xian kor Jonathan Kor
Kenneth CB ♥
Larry Di
Willie Son
Liting BaoBehhs . Li xiang Di
Mervyn oppa
Sabrina mummy .
SOTPLUG mei
Timothy Kor
Valent Kor . Velencia Twinneh . Vincent Kor
Wei Xiang Di
Yan mei mei . Ying Hao Kor .
Yuan Xuan (Kyo-) Di ♥♥

0 more slots to go ! Too full !

"Shes attached to Jiro Wang♥.
8th Dec '09, th day i fell in love with you
Her heart is filled with love towards Jiro ♥
Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92.
She’s a lil girl,
who strongly believes in her principle,
living in her perfect world
"



Tagboard here.

Please tag. Thank you :D








the sites.
Us♥ .


Jiro♥ .

~Evolution .
Ailing . Angeline . Archery . Azizul . Band . Brandon . Christianna . Chu Yan . Derrick . Dorothy . Eng Koon . Geoffrey . Gerine . Hui Shan . Illusion . Jacqueline . Jasmine. Wong . Jia Wei . Jin Hui . John Hao . Joyi . Jun Hui . Kai Jie . Kathy . Lynn . Matilda . Melvin . Nicholas . Olivia . Pauline . Rachel . Roaslind . Rosanne . Shayne . Shieleen . Sok Eng . Sok Leng . SOTPLUG Mei . Sujena . TB30 . Velencia . Vidya . Wei Xiang di di . Wynne . XiiaoR3dz . Xiu Yu . Yan Mei Mei . Ying Hao . Yin Ching . Zen . Zhi Qi .

link me and i'll link you . If wanna be linked, tag me . If not, shut the fuck up and dont come to my blog .



April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010



Designer : Chili.
x o x o