|
Morning . ): Wednesday, June 10, 2009 Here to report how long I have played audi today . ;D Erm . I think I played at 12 pm ? Then rested for 1 hr and 10 minutes ? Then now is 11 15 pm Erm so is 10 hours ? Lala . Today is the day i relax . But the hard work comes tml . I need to study for Blaw . Hard . Hard . Hard . Mug . Mug . and Mug . LOLS . bibi say i look normal . ;D Lucky not ugly . Haha . And then open a room myself - I am SAD Then talk to people . Til they pecek . LOLS . thanks slyangel ah . For comforting me . Night . ;D -I am happy- |
-MomoFong ♥ MARYJANE 26th January '10, th day i fell in love with you Her heart is filled with love towards Daniel ♥ Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92. She’s a lil girl, who strongly believes in her principle, living in her perfect world And she love her boyfriend ♥ . A lot . "
Please tag. Thank you :D the sites. Us♥ . Jiro♥ . ~Evolution . Ailing . Angeline . Archery . Azizul . Band . Brandon . Christianna . Chu Yan . Derrick . Dorothy . Eng Koon . Geoffrey . Gerine . Hui Shan . Illusion . Jacqueline . Jasmine. Wong . Jia Wei . Jin Hui . John Hao . Joyi . Jun Hui . Kai Jie . Kathy . Lynn . Matilda . Melvin . Nicholas . Olivia . Pauline . Rachel . Roaslind . Rosanne . Shayne . Shieleen . Sok Eng . Sok Leng . SOTPLUG Mei . Sujena . TB30 . Velencia . Vidya . Wei Xiang di di . Wynne . XiiaoR3dz . Xiu Yu . Yan Mei Mei . Ying Hao . Yin Ching . Zen . Zhi Qi .
link me and i'll link you . If wanna be linked, tag me . If not, shut the fuck up and dont come to my blog .
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |