|
Heya ! xD Wednesday, June 10, 2009 Mornings ! I have been damn hyper this few days .(fake de) LOLS . But anyway, kinda make me high . Haha . And the Dominic . =.= Keep ask me dont play game and dont blog go find him . =.= I am a saddistic too ! Yay ! Haha . Because dominic sad then i laugh . Woots . xD Hehe . Ytd went to shop with my sister ah . WE LOVE AUDICTS ! ;D We bought 2 pai ah . One is 观音another erm is like 龙?壁虎?蟾蜍? Erm i dont know . But damn nice ! For daddy and mummy de . We AA . ;D But havent pay her 10 bucks back . Lalala . I bought top-up card and 10k a-cash . To change my ign . From ----LOVEMEx3 to ----MOM0x3 . I want to start everything new ! Then my bibi changed to ----MOMOx3 haha . Look like cpl leh . xD I bought a cpl diary too . Cool . 2 bucks gone for this diary . But both of us can use one . Oh ya . I ate vanilla cone ytd . And sis - hot fudge sundae . Now , coughing like hell . I knew this would happen . But just wanna have a shiok of it . Hehe . Stayed at the audict damn long . Like 1 hour ? Then at pasa malam there saw big sis's friends . =.= They looking at the shoot shoot thing . You know . Those like use ball to shoot down cans , use fake guns to shoot the thing you want . Yaya . Then damn funny . Got this cpl . The guy pass the fake riffle to her gf to shoot . Then she shoot , Shoot tio Doraemon . The Doraemon jerk a bit then return to its original position . Damn cute lah . Both me and my sis saw . LOLS . Then we laugh . Haha . Went home with 2 shark fin soups , 3 takoyaki balls (1 box) , one watermelon drink . Wa . Nice eh the watermelon drink . Although not sweet ah . But can feel the fruit of the watermelon in the mouth . Unique ! Oh oh ! I am eating duck noodle now . ;D Yum yum . Hehe . I am going to audition le . tata~ -I am happy- |
-MomoFong ♥ MARYJANE 26th January '10, th day i fell in love with you Her heart is filled with love towards Daniel ♥ Her b'dae first came 18Dec'92. She’s a lil girl, who strongly believes in her principle, living in her perfect world And she love her boyfriend ♥ . A lot . "
Please tag. Thank you :D the sites. Us♥ . Jiro♥ . ~Evolution . Ailing . Angeline . Archery . Azizul . Band . Brandon . Christianna . Chu Yan . Derrick . Dorothy . Eng Koon . Geoffrey . Gerine . Hui Shan . Illusion . Jacqueline . Jasmine. Wong . Jia Wei . Jin Hui . John Hao . Joyi . Jun Hui . Kai Jie . Kathy . Lynn . Matilda . Melvin . Nicholas . Olivia . Pauline . Rachel . Roaslind . Rosanne . Shayne . Shieleen . Sok Eng . Sok Leng . SOTPLUG Mei . Sujena . TB30 . Velencia . Vidya . Wei Xiang di di . Wynne . XiiaoR3dz . Xiu Yu . Yan Mei Mei . Ying Hao . Yin Ching . Zen . Zhi Qi .
link me and i'll link you . If wanna be linked, tag me . If not, shut the fuck up and dont come to my blog .
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |